Between January 2017 and January 2018, additional 7.39 million credit cards were added to the market. They are slowly gaining an advantage over debit cards due to various benefits such as cash backs and discounts, surcharge waivers, etc.
They are also becoming a top choice of the customers due to the ease of use – you can report any problems directly on their credit card customer care number.
Having an excellent customer care facility is an important criterion you should evaluate to choose the right credit card for yourself.
There are various ways in which you should be able to contact the customer care service of your NBFC:
- Via phone – Most financial institutions have a toll-free number you can dial to report any problems regarding your card. This number is active 24 hours a day to help you receive urgent assistance during emergencies.
- Via email – you can email your issues at the registered mail ID of the organisation. This email is automatically forwarded to the customer care executives, who would contact you as soon as possible with a set of solutions aiming to resolve your problems.
- Via chats – most organisations use the modern technique of live online chats to help you with your questions. It is an effective hassle-free method with reduced delivery time.
- Via mobile apps – Most financial institutions have launched their official applications across various platforms. These provide online support for any issues, blocking your cards in case of loss, regeneration of PIN etc. Mobile apps are one of the most common ways in which you can submit your card related queries.
Credit card customer care number is the most popular method of contacting the concerned authorities. The customer care executives will resolve your issues within a few minutes.
Financial institutions providing various benefits on their credit cards mean they hold considerable market share, and thus, have an excellent customer support system. This allows the product to gain solidarity among the users, creating a loyal base, and therefore a good reputation in the market.
There are several other benefits which make credit cards attractive. One such feature is the reward points earned during transactions, reducing your financial burden.
The other features of Credit Card are:
- Emergency personal loan
Several financial institutions allow the benefit of converting your unavailed credit limit into an emergency personal loan on credit card, which can be repaid in 3 instalments. The distinguishing characteristic of this feature is that the loan amount is given without any interest for up to 90 days.
- Interest-free cash withdrawal
Initially, credit cards charged a high amount of fee for withdrawing any amount of cash from an ATM. This was a severe disadvantage due to the low liquidity of the card.
However, several financial institutions have launched an interest-free policy where no amount is deducted during any ATM cash transactions for up to 50 days. Only a nominal processing fee is charged.
NBFCs such as Bajaj Finserv provide these two benefits mentioned above with their Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard. You can easily opt for a credit card apply online procedure on the product page of the company you want to avail it. The generation procedure is hassle-free and quick, allowing you to avail the benefits instantly.
Bajaj Finserv also provides pre-approved offers on credit cards that make availing these quick and easy. Pre-approved offers are available on home loans, business loans, personal loans, and a list of other financial products. You can take a look at your pre-approved offer by providing your name and phone number.
- Fuel surcharge waiver
Some credit cards offer discounts on the fuel surcharge applicable to the cost of petrol and diesel. You can check the available fuel surcharge waiver on the product page or contact the credit card customer care number to know the same.
Credit cards have an added advantage of building up your credit score. For a person with no credit history, availing such a card is beneficial if you want to increase your CIBIL score to avail high credit in the future.